Sunday, July 30, 2023

Sunny's new leash



Every time a new dog joins our family we have always gone out to buy a special leash that matches his/her characteristics.  Madi, our little princess, has a purple leash with silver designs to match her fancy little prance when she is headed out on our walk.  Seumas was our first male puppy (only puppy actually) so he has worn his deep blue leash for the past 11 years.

It was a different scenario with Sunny.  About 3 years ago I was drawn to this beautiful leash when I saw it at the pet store.  We didn't need a leash and it would have been too big for any of the dogs we already had but for some reason I had to buy it.  I put it away in a box for safe keeping and there it sat.  When Sunny arrived at our house I knew this leash was meant for him.  The orange backing goes well with his ginger coat and the leash has yellow circles mixed in with the other circles that remind me of little bright suns.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny and his Favorite Toy

  Sunny has decided my leather sandal, with my foot still in it, is his current favorite chew toy. We were enjoying a peaceful rest in the g...